Constructed from one piece of fabric, the Carbon Air² provides lighter weight, more hydrodynamic – lower drag features than its predecessor, Carbon Air. The one-piece construction provides Air² with a higher level of comfort, improved freedom of movement and improved level of compression making the suit feel even more like a second skin. These features make the NEW Carbon Air² a race-day choice among top athletes worldwide.
- 3 panel compression lining provides reduced pressure on the hips – improving flexibility around the hip flexors.
- One piece construction – improved fit, lighter weight and higher hydrodynamics reducing drag and taking on less water.
On Fit: Stay with your practice suit size for the most flexible fit or size down one size for enhanced compression.
• Most swimmers go down one size from their training suit size
• If you’ve ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one first
• If you can’t get it on, it’s too small
• If it has ripples and gaps, it’s too big.